[spectre] Where's Ascii? - please help me spread the dog /@ @\__?

Mushon Zer-Aviv mushon at zeraviv.co.il
Thu Jul 17 14:28:26 CEST 2003

Where's Ascii? www.wheresascii.com
Becouse information is a lost dog
Hi guys n' gals,

I would like to introduce to you my latest net art work -  Where's Ascii?
You all remember "Where's Waldo", the big illustrated books where you're
supposed to find this guy with a red-white sweater. well, "Where's Ascii" is
the internet version.

Ascii is my Dog, an original Ascii Cyberian, and he got lost on the
internet.

If you see him, just click on the dog wherever you see him on the net (it
will send you to another random page, hosting Ascii) or click his house to

To participate more in the project you are welcomed to host the dog (paste a
small HTML code in your site*) until I send for him. For more details and to
download the dog, please visit the site -
http://www.wheresascii.com/download.html
* What you get is a lot of visits to your site from people who otherwise
might have never gotten there, and supporting my net art of course.

You can write me at dogmaster at wheresascii.com
Please forward this to as many people as you can to help me spread the dog.

thanks,
Mushon Zer-Aviv
Digital Art Lab's In-lab designer
www.zeraviv.co.il/mushon