[spectre] _cross.ova.ing ][4rm.blog.2.log][ 23/06/2003-08/07/2003_

mez netwurker at hotkey.net.au
Tue Jul 8 10:30:55 CEST 2003

_o[h the]pen(EWE.CLIDIAN,$euclidian);_   09:12am 08/07/2003

   open(EWE.CLIDIAN,$u.clidian) || die "Can't open $euclidian: $!";

.mandib[i]le beading in shower structurals
[water.perls.flipping.thru.grav(ity)e.humids]
.%g.ripping + dr.unk[le] preenings as the
MOOn.iversals.grate+communication.p.urges
.data.p[j]oint.tattooing + d[C]duction.cavity.loops

   die "Can't open $u.clidian: $!" unless open(EWE.CLIDIAN,$euclidian);

____________
  Post
____________

[_N.]Finite [_M]Press[_ionistic]    07:34pm 01/07/2003

   ------------//n.finite [regr](m.pr)ess.ionistic

.
[m(l)ove.ment.in.essence.cycles]
[tree.chopped(field.d.limiter-rank)_limbed+swarmically_healing]
[relev(st)ationary.visions.thru.music.merged.with.visual.(hi-parsed)lites]

.
[feet.motion.blown.via.auditory.snacking.parcels]
[concen(tan)tric.glass.finga.moon.shape.breakages+tangent.node_line]
[swallow_n_shocked_bird-patternesque]

|box-patternesqueness.
|M-T hollowed_seatings. at .potential.luvers.blank_tab[ular-razored]les.
|i.seek.N.cannot.dream.fined.

(+h+)art.leakages. --------------//a.gain.

____________
  Post
____________

_N.ternet N.force [micro.paw(n)]officer_ [soft.launch.ing]   09:16am
29/06/2003

   Tasks n.clude;
? [n]tense + volu[me lowered thru smurf.juicing.it.up]te net use
. re.D.fining s[ocial]earch online pick_up [on]s[errage +crumbling c(l)ost
cuttage]ite e_valu[e = O]ation.
? te{[rrible] [ara]}chnical deviousness thru Object_Oversight of
P[otential]eers
. [au]Tomat[o]ed s[d]e[sign + deaf.mimic.speeching] arch[i.texture] engines.
_________________
Read 2 - Post
_________________

full_blown_wir[ed]ing     03:05pm 23/06/2003

   .screen t.app.isness + w.asp_drilling

.i .c .thistle. cows. in. data. paddocks.

.drinking mobile cancers thru t.high[5].pores
.wishing step[ford]_babies would revolve N cool.in.the.mid.age.sun[spotting]
.robotick.tick.tick_tingles as i txt.jerk N non_siamesically twitch

____________
  Post
____________

http://www.williamgibsonboard.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5006046771&f=8606097971&m=7796054543&r=6746044353#
08:57am 23/06/2003

________
mood: dis.junct.tiff
music: radiohead's _hail 2 the thief_
________

][mez][
Member posted June 22, 2003 03:35 PM
_j.u[rl]st ta[l]king//[buying.in2.the.troll.boat]_

quote:
especially on this thread when I dearly like to discuss the issue. but then
I'm not sure what it is you're actually saying. I'm not exactly fluent in
mezengelle [and as I mentioned to caltrop, I can get lazy =;> ]. and also
I'd like to be able to think _about_ the body of the conversation quickly,
rather than spending the thinking time dechiphering what's being said.

this.is.ur.dictum.

it isn't, how.eva, mine.

.my .orientation .is .uber.wise [ie not lazy or laze_n.ducing nor
straight.white.bread.info.absorption]

[read: if.u.will]
[re:spond: if. u. w.ant(s communication crawling)]

or don't.

s[w]imple as that.

quote:
for instance;

quote:
it also points 2wards the next tier of ubermarketing....less noesis appeal,
more n.trinsic layering of ultimate narrative as a fiscal reward source
rather than just a n[ovel].tertainment pay-off...

p[r]ay.2.receive.jig.sored.story.load[ings]?

Please explain the last part.

this is a f[riction]urred.n.flection of the 1st
par.t[ickle.ur.fiction.gland, please!]

__________________
breaking down:

--p[r]ay.2.

 >>pray station allusions (play.station.re.wurking (google it if nec)
n.dicating non_parentized story loc(ations)].
 >>religious baggage n.serts [_pray 2_ n.dicating semi-religious
demig(h)odge(podge)ry that may spring up around this process]

--receive.jig.sored.story.load[ings]?

jig.sored = jig.sawed narrative nuances [trawling processes] + sore
n.dicating a painful reorientation of "normal" story.data gathering

quote:
jigsawed story loadings? you want more of this type of meta-narrative? (I
like the word meta)

i.want.much.

[including ur trajectory].

quote:
specially considering the lack of ego.purr.petuation they _seam_ 2 want 2
m.ulate.

whose lack of ego perpetuation? what do you mean the lack of...they want
emulate?

the bros rn't especially keen 2 b interviewed. [comp.ree.hend.AI?]

quote:
no habblas mezengelle. compromise for clear discussion, yes? perhaps
babblefish is desirable or subtitles.

clear discussion? bah.

eng.leash is not a static language.

[do u think that english sprang forth fully formed from the (foaming)
mouths of anglo-celtic-germania gods? & correspondingly, that its position
is fixed in stone, & that the x.tra words they end up shoveling in2
dictionaries r simply 2 be scorned as neologistic heresy?

also, do u also adhere 2 the notion that the methods of communication via
channels such as email and mobile technologies have no m.pact on the
resultant conception of new modes that negotiate the function[s] of language?]

just bah!, really.

quote:

quote:
_this_ board is, like any other, filled 2 the gills with partial
reductionists N retrograders who standardise N procedurally
echo.the.canon.as.godhead without any d.tailed x.planation or nuanced m.mersion

disagreed. the people on this board are more intelligent and tolerant than
most other chatrooms/forums (IMHO). We value thought and content and it is
understandable that they get frustrated when the syntax of the message is
unclear.

...yes. which is y i said that otherlings x.ist here, 2?

[edit function: mis.noma.ing]

quote:

Off-Thread: Gender baiting.
Put it down, your feminism is showing.

I don't believe that this has anything to do with gender. I come from a
generation that has learned to despise his own gender.

fairies nuts.

[d.code that]

i fall on the side of masculine/feminine traits that go across sex
stereo.typ[os]ing.

.

- pro][rating][.lucid.txt
-
-

http://www.hotkey.net.au/~netwurker
http://www.livejournal.com/users/netwurker/
_
_cr[xxx]oss ova.ring.

[This message was edited by ][mez][ on June 22, 2003 at 03:55 PM.]

][mez][
Member posted June 22, 2003 03:41 PM
.
e[diting].motion.haulage.
.

[This message was edited by ][mez][ on June 22, 2003 at 03:53 PM.]

[This message was edited by ][mez][ on June 22, 2003 at 04:01 PM.]

[This mez.age was noma.edited by ][just had a thought, in terms of
historical baggage do u think this is in part b.cause the US x.ists in a
fundamental adolescent-ethos? ie removal from the established lines of the
historic via the civil war [ = rebellion + concretization of|thru
hierarchical _old power_ stratifications =] ][so][c][ial][limatising of
overblown, inflated ][body politic][ worth = shiny capitalism (post WW2) as
the new religious order & blind negation/military (bully)mindsetting of
anything that offers alternatives 2 this [cf mcarthyism + bushism(s)] =
n.herent institutionalised belief structures [cf covert facism] that
reflect this = future a][rrogant][ggrandizement of projected realities [in
terms of economy, business function, etc].........?][
][ on June 22, 2003 at 04:01 PM.]

[This message was edited by ][mez][ on June 22, 2003 at 04:04 PM.]

[This message was edited by ][mez][ on June 22, 2003 at 04:05 PM.]

][mez][
Member posted June 22, 2003 03:48 PM
_keeping N.glish segmented in a nostalgic pocket_

i _do_ understand overt resistance to this style of language construction.

-- that ppl need keep english segmented in a nostalgic pocket, a
functioning system predicated on wot u [they] c as a static language base.

Kant. we. view. language[s]. thru. a. Moore. fluid. filter?

--i'm not aiming 2 obsfuscate

--i'm aiming 2 n.hance language within certain creative parameters.