[spectre] DIAN Announcement for January

DIAN info@dian-network.com
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 01:29:40 +0100

DIAN - Digital Interactive Artists' Network

http://dian-network.com

January:

DIAN - Digital Interactive Artists' Network -
Our focus for the month of January is MARK NAPIER. We proudly present his
work:

"FEED"

http://dian-network.com/navigation.html

I create "net art", online artwork that is about the Internet and is
designed to exist in the network
environment. My work explores the ideas of ownership, authority, territory,
and communication in
the virtual world.
-----------------------------------

DIAN - Digital Interactive Artists' Network - is a network for artists who
are seriously involved in
using Internet technology in the domain of contemporary art.

We are deeply interested in artists working in this field. Artists working
with the web, the net and
related domains, please submit your work here:
http://dian-network.com/information.html

                 Visit DIAN and explore what can be done on the Internet.

                           address: http://dian-network.com
                            e-mail: info@dian-network.com

to unsubscribe from this list send an email
to unsubscribe@dian-network.com