[spectre] last call for video_zemos98_6

zemos98.org info at zemos98.org
Tue Dec 2 09:53:25 CET 2003

Hello!
You know that submmiting date of Zemos98_6 Festival will finish the next 5th December 2003
www.zemos98.org/sextaedicion
Don´t forget that we accept video-shortfilms with free subject matter and genre.
Fill in the online form and send us your work to:

zemos98_6
C/Rio Darro, 20 CP 41520
el viso del alcor, sevilla
SPAIN

If you have sent the online form but not the videotape yet, remember that you must send it before next friday (5th December). We will only accept videotapes that have 5th december date on the postmark. We won´t accept any work after this date. If you want it you can visit our arrival list here www.zemos98.org/terminal

Best Regards

www.zemos98.org