[spectre] Research Request: computer use among people 60+

Sophia Rawlinson cu201spr at GOLD.AC.UK
Tue Aug 12 12:56:54 CEST 2003

Hello!
As part of my MA dissertation I am conducting research on computer use
among older people (over 60 years of age), hopefully this will result in a
piece of software/web site/CD ROM/prototype aimed at this user group. As
part of my research, I asking anyone over 60 years old who uses computers:
What would be your ideal computing experience?
Answers can be as weird and wacky as you like and can relate to either
software or hardware.
If anyone has parents/relatives/friends 60+ who would be willing to answer
this question for me, please contact me at: cu201spr at gold.ac.uk before
September 10th 2003. In addition, please forward this on to anyone you
think may be able to help.
Thank you!
Sophia Rawlinson