[spectre] Re: SPECTRE Digest, Vol 2, Issue 13

Gillian McIver gillian at london.com
Sun Apr 13 13:53:42 CEST 2003

>>>it's like cooking is IN (again)

hmmmmmmmmm

it has senZ...<<<<

Yes I think it is! Food can bring people together, even under the most odd circumstances.

The best meal I ever ate was in a Moscow park under an umbrella in the rain, someone had brought a fish from Lake Baikal and we sat there in the dark, drinking beer and eating this amazing fish with black bread.

So... can anyone please post a really good recipe for Polenta??

cheers