[spectre] The Brooklyn Underground Film Festival

brooklyn underground info@brooklynunderground.org
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:20:38 +0200

David N.
Programming
www.brooklynunderground.org

CALL FOR ENTRIES!   - Deadline extended!!

We are proud to announce that the first Annual
Brooklyn Underground film Festival will now start
accepting submissions for it's first killer year.
BUFF is dedicated to giving a new voice to fresh
innovative film and video makers from around the
world.  We are now looking for new Feature length, and
short work in Documentary, Experimental, Narrative,
Avant-garde, personal cinema and everything and
anything else you can come up with that pushes the
boundaries of filmmaking and will make some new noise.
 Come and take part in the new scene, Brooklyn's new
voice is the Underground!

Download a submission form online
Direct questions to info@brooklynunderground.org

We look forward to seeing what some kick ass work!

PLEASE NOTE: the Final Deadline for Brooklyn
Underground is now July 15th, 2002. We encourage you
to send us your entries as soon as possible!
Please pass this information onto other film and
videomakers you know.
Thank you.