[spectre] ]:]= F[ri]ction = collaboration =[:[

spike hibberd spike_h@mail.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 01:50:27 -0500

Hi Spectre!,

my name is Spike Hibberd and am currently completing
my honours year at Monash University in Visual Communication.

For my project I have started a discourse which is in the progress of terning into a dense textural web. Through my knowledge of the codex structure the user will be able to navigate through this labrynth, choosing subject, theme and topic to freely explore.

Illustrations will create a visual presence within this book of the collaborators submissions.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I am posting this message in order to find more collaborators
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To give a quick idea of the project: What is being created is a piece of hypertext that's non-linear. Instead of it being in the digital medium its in print, still aiming to be fully interactive. Role playing is being experimented with and navigational systems
explored. I think what I can add to this form of literature is a sense of design and a discourse that is varying in content and theme.

Thankyou to those of who have given time already.

If you are interested in collaborating
pls email me asap:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
spike_h@mail.com
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.