[spectre] Fw: ABOUT ART

geert lovink geert@xs4all.nl
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:26:26 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_0634_01C2240E.6B572310

From: Sergej Jakovlev=20
To: geert@xs4all.nl=20
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 6:10 PM
Subject: ABOUT ART

 =20
ABOUT ART

I am not a critic, I am artist, but I am thinking about art and a human  =
life, how art is able to help people to transform the world for the =
best.

=20

Maybe my view is unusual, so I give it in the form of dialog.

***Art now, being a non-applied importance, pins the people's hopes not =
less then other ways. Artist finds himself standing before the gulf, =
which has bewildered the philosophers and scientists, theologians and =
theosophists. From this point of view one can understand the prophecy of =
Fyodor Dostoyevsky "Beauty will save the World". =20
RE. I guess that depends on which scientists and philosophers you are =
talking about.  My own views of those subjects get along quite nicely.

***This sense makes no matter to divide art into types, schools, and =
styles. =20
RE. I think that there are all kinds of good reasons to identify =
schools, types, and styles.   If you see something new you can =
understand the elements of it by saying that this school uses that =
technique all the time, but for different reasons, or that style has =
such and such a problem which in this case  isn't a problem, or is made =
worse by some factor or other.  Whether you like it or not, there are =
patterns of methods and styles and understanding them requires =
generalization and abstracting them away from the specific works you =
have seen them in.
RE. RE. I concern with you completely. I intended to say another one. =
The classification of art occasionally can exchange art as the trees do =
not allow to look at the forest. If there were not the trees, then there =
would be not a forest also. But at present days art and art-criticism =
look like something which is only classifying the terms and schools and =
making nobody Free in the mind and in the feeling. =20
It is impossible to be style-less. A style is a language of art. Poets =
use a language, but a dictionary-book is not a poem.  Though some arts =
look like a dictionary which tells nothing, or constantly reduplicates =
which was said before.=20

***Art is unable to be a server or material for anything other than. Art =
contrasts itself just with Nothing only. It is also not peculiar to man =
to be a means. Man is always the purpose.=20
RE. I think that is transparently false.  Art can serve a wide variety =
of purposes.  It can educate, enlighten, it can propagandise, excite, =
pacify, or revolt.
RE. RE. Art does not serve. All that purposes are getting by the way. =
But if art, in this sense, can be compared with a man, then it is =
possible to say that a purpose of art is a man always . All, listed by =
you, are actuated by this purpose. But that huge part of propaganda, =
which called the mass culture, has the purpose of annihilation the =
concept "man" at all, the diametric purpose. It is not an art from this =
point of view.=20

***Everybody is not the slave-born. Each person has own simple way, and =
it gives the integrity to life. There are not the similar days in the =
life, and artist is no like a copying device. Life is united at whole, =
but the past is not stable. Every new day corrects the sense of all =
lived through, such as every new day makes the alterations of all =
previous ones by reflection on them.=20
Everything being created by artist is a consistence. Each thing does not =
lose the self-sufficiency, everyone of them is correlated with =
everything else -- with Culture at all. It resembles a time -- material =
of Eternity, which concentrates in the each moment of a present without =
remains, such as the whole human life is concentrated in the one present =
moment. =20
RE. I'm afraid that these two little paragraphs are just contentless =
babble.  What did you really intend to say?  In plain English, I mean.
RE. RE. It can be esteemed as an addition to mentioned above, and as one =
more example of Plato's logic. The moment can not exist without =
Eternity. An eternity is the moment - we are carrying Eternity by the =
moments of our life. This mode of minding lets us to feel our life as an =
integrity, as a part of the humanity and history.

***There are not any isolated schools with their specific secrets and =
styles, except handicraft ones. It is impossible to submit art to the =
tyranny of dogmas. =20
RE. What makes you think that the only reason for the existence of =
styles=20
RE. RE. It is the main cause of styles indeed. But the art permanently =
grows from any courses, as a dragonfly from a larva. If there was not a =
larva underwater, then would not be also dragonfly in the sky. The sense =
of the phrase of Fyodor Dostoyevsky that art is an alone orb accessible =
to the all people, where Plato and Aristotle are together. The eternal =
dialog of Plato and Aristotle. Two modes of minding are not able to live =
each without other. Being together always they are a whole one.
 Or they will vanish together with a man. The future of planet depends =
of people's mind. For example, fascism or terrorism are the wrong mind =
first.

 ***Art is open to life completely, with each atom, and  alive until no =
localized up. Being in the process of going out from itself, in the =
process of self-formation. Art is constantly embracing Infinity.
 RE. This is more babble.  What are you trying to say (if anything)?  If =
art were not constantly embracing infinity what would that mean?
RE. RE. The ideas of racism, the totalitarian systems, or terrorism are =
not maintained by this dialectic schema which describes an art. The =
sense of the phrase "Beauty will save the world" that art is able to =
save the beauty of people's soul.=20

  CULTURE AGAINST VIOLENCE
The idea of the International Cultural Program *Beauty will save the =
World * has been aroused among Swedish, American, Polish, and Russian =
artists in Gothenburg, Sweden.

The Program *Beauty will save the World * (according to the prophecy of =
Fyodor Dostoyevsky, 1821 - 1881) is against the violence over the world.

The Artists' Declaration about the role of art in the modern society =
could be heard from the special Art-exhibition, which was organized at =
the Royal Hall of Hotel Eggers at the time of European Conference 15 - =
17 June, 2001.  But the riots, which were made in Gothenburg by the =
violent activists-demonstrators from the different countries, did not =
let people hear us. The artists from the different countries intend to =
lead off the wide cultural movement against violence in the contemporary =
world.=20

Art and humanism is similar. Culture is an area of human activity, which =
is appealing to the individual directly. The Program *Beauty will save =
the World* is in the meaning of the growing role of art in the modern =
society as the universal mode to prevent the violence by establishing =
rapport between the different nations and cultures.=20

=20

Curators of the Program *Beauty will save the World*:

Sergej Jakovlev (Sweden) http://www.ukartists.org/links.htm or =
www.artists-in-residence.com/users/jakovlev =20

Charles Ford (USA) http://www.artfactory.nu/charles.htm

Nikolay Tioply (Russia) =
http://www.rusmuseum.ru/ru/Abstract/naiv/naiv.html

 =20

We supposed to organize the art-forum with the big exhibition at =
September of 2001 in Gothenburg as in the place of the last European =
Conference despite of violence which was here. But the tragedy in New =
York destroyed our plans - the world was shocked - but does not destroy =
our ideas. We hope that our ideas are alive and will get a support.

P.S. If you are interested, we would send THE ARTIST'S DECLARATION and =
the complete text ABOUT ART =20

------=_NextPart_000_0634_01C2240E.6B572310

<HTML xmlns:o =3D "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dkoi8-r">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><B>From:</B> <A title=3Dsergej.jakovlev@telia.com=20
href=3D"mailto:sergej.jakovlev@telia.com">Sergej Jakovlev</A> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=3Dgeert@xs4all.nl=20
href=3D"mailto:geert@xs4all.nl">geert@xs4all.nl</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, July 04, 2002 6:10 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> ABOUT ART</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;=20
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN lang=3DEN-GB style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">ABOUT=20
ART<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN lang=3DEN-GB style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I =
am not a=20
critic, I am artist, but I am thinking about art and a human<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>life, how art is able to help =
people to=20
transform the world for the best.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN lang=3DEN-GB style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial">Maybe my view is=20
unusual, so I give it in the form of dialog.</SPAN><SPAN lang=3DEN-US=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: =
EN-US"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<DIV=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0cm; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: black =
1.5pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none">
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0cm; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0cm; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; MARGIN-LEFT: =
39.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; MARGIN-RIGHT: 36pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; =
mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-border-left-alt: solid black 1.5pt; =
mso-padding-alt: 0cm 0cm 0cm 4.0pt"><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR>***Art now, being a =
non-applied=20
importance, pins the people's hopes not less then other ways. Artist =
finds=20
himself standing before the gulf, which has bewildered the philosophers =
and=20
scientists, theologians and theosophists. From this point of view one =
can=20
understand the prophecy of Fyodor Dostoyevsky "Beauty will save the =
World".<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN><BR><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: =
blue">RE. I=20
guess that depends on which scientists and philosophers you are talking=20
about.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>My own views of =
those=20
subjects get along quite nicely.</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN lang=3DEN-US=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0cm; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0cm; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; MARGIN-LEFT: =
39.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; MARGIN-RIGHT: 36pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; =
mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-border-left-alt: solid black 1.5pt; =
mso-padding-alt: 0cm 0cm 0cm 4.0pt"><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB style=3D"COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR></SPAN><SPAN =
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial">***This sense makes no matter to divide art =
into=20
types, schools, and styles.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;=20
</SPAN><BR><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: blue">RE. I think that there are all =
kinds of=20
good reasons to identify schools, types, and styles.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>If you see something new =
you can=20
understand the elements of it by saying that this school uses that =
technique all=20
the time, but for different reasons, or that style has such and such a =
problem=20
which in this case<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>isn't =
a problem,=20
or is made worse by some factor or other.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: =
yes">&nbsp;=20
</SPAN>Whether you like it or not, there are patterns of methods and =
styles and=20
understanding them requires generalization and abstracting them away =
from the=20
specific works you have seen them in.<BR></SPAN>RE. RE. I concern with =
you=20
completely. I intended to say another one. The classification of art=20
occasionally can exchange art as the trees do not allow to look at the =
forest.=20
If there were not the trees, then there would be not a forest also. But =
at=20
present days art and art-criticism look like something which is only =
classifying=20
the terms and schools and making nobody Free in the mind and in the=20
feeling.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN><BR>It is =
impossible to be=20
style-less. A style is a language of art. Poets use a language, but a=20
dictionary-book is not a poem.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;=20
</SPAN>Though some arts look like a dictionary which tells nothing, or=20
constantly reduplicates which was said before. <BR><BR><BR><BR>***Art is =
unable=20
to be a server or material for anything other than. Art contrasts itself =
just=20
with Nothing only. It is also not peculiar to man to be a means. Man is =
always=20
the purpose. <BR><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: blue">RE. I think that is =
transparently=20
false.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Art can serve a =
wide variety=20
of purposes.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>It can =
educate,=20
enlighten, it can propagandise, excite, pacify, or revolt.<BR></SPAN>RE. =
RE. Art=20
does not serve. All that purposes are getting by the way. But if art, in =
this=20
sense, can be compared with a man, then it is possible to say that a =
purpose of=20
art is a man always . All, listed by you, are actuated by this purpose. =
But that=20
huge part of propaganda, which called the mass culture, has the purpose =
of=20
annihilation the concept "man" at all, the diametric purpose. It is not =
an art=20
from this point of view. <BR><BR>***Everybody is not the slave-born. =
Each person=20
has own simple way, and it gives the integrity to life. There are not =
the=20
similar days in the life, and artist is no like a copying device. Life =
is united=20
at whole, but the past is not stable. Every new day corrects the sense =
of all=20
lived through, such as every new day makes the alterations of all =
previous ones=20
by reflection on them. <BR>Everything being created by artist is a =
consistence.=20
Each thing does not lose the self-sufficiency, everyone of them is =
correlated=20
with everything else -- with Culture at all. It resembles a time -- =
material of=20
Eternity, which concentrates in the each moment of a present without =
remains,=20
such as the whole human life is concentrated in the one present =
moment.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN><BR><SPAN style=3D"COLOR: =
blue">RE. I'm=20
afraid that these two little paragraphs are just contentless =
babble.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>What did you really intend to =
say?<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>In plain English, I =
mean.</SPAN><BR>RE.=20
RE. It can be esteemed as an addition to mentioned above, and as one =
more=20
example of Plato's logic. The moment can not exist without Eternity. An =
eternity=20
is the moment - we are carrying Eternity by the moments of our life. =
This mode=20
of minding lets us to feel our life as an integrity, as a part of the =
humanity=20
and history.<BR><BR>***There are not any isolated schools with their =
specific=20
secrets and styles, except handicraft ones. It is impossible to submit =
art to=20
the tyranny of dogmas.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; =
</SPAN><BR><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: blue">RE. What makes you think that the only reason for =
the=20
existence of styles </SPAN><BR>RE. RE. It is the main cause of styles =
indeed.=20
But the art permanently grows from any courses, as a dragonfly from a =
larva. If=20
there was not a larva underwater, then would not be also dragonfly in =
the sky.=20
The sense of the phrase of Fyodor Dostoyevsky that art is an alone orb=20
accessible to the all people, where Plato and Aristotle are together. =
The=20
eternal dialog of Plato and Aristotle. Two modes of minding are not able =
to live=20
each without other. Being together always they are a whole one.<BR><SPAN =

style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>Or they will vanish together =
with a man.=20
The future of planet depends of people's mind. For example, fascism or =
terrorism=20
are the wrong mind first.</SPAN><SPAN lang=3DEN-US=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: =
EN-US"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0cm; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0cm; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; MARGIN-LEFT: =
39.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; MARGIN-RIGHT: 36pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; =
mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-border-left-alt: solid black 1.5pt; =
mso-padding-alt: 0cm 0cm 0cm 4.0pt"><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>***Art is open to life =
completely, with=20
each atom, and<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>alive =
until no=20
localized up. Being in the process of going out from itself, in the =
process of=20
self-formation. Art is constantly embracing Infinity.<BR><SPAN=20
style=3D"COLOR: blue"><SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>RE. =
This is=20
more babble.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>What are you =
trying to=20
say (if anything)?<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>If art =
were not=20
constantly embracing infinity what would that mean?<BR></SPAN>RE. RE. =
The ideas=20
of racism, the totalitarian systems, or terrorism are not maintained by =
this=20
dialectic schema which describes an art. The sense of the phrase =
</SPAN><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-US style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: =
EN-US">"Beauty will=20
save the world" that art is able to save the beauty of people's soul.=20
</SPAN><SPAN lang=3DEN-GB style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><BR><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"><BR=20
style=3D"mso-special-character: line-break"></SPAN><SPAN lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
<H1><SPAN lang=3DEN-US style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: =
EN-US"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>CULTURE AGAINST=20
VIOLENCE<o:p></o:p></SPAN></H1>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; =
mso-pagination: none"><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">The=20
idea of the International Cultural Program <EM>*Beauty will save the =
World</EM>=20
<EM>*</EM> has been aroused among Swedish, American, Polish, and Russian =
artists=20
in Gothenburg, Sweden.</SPAN><SPAN lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; =
mso-pagination: none"><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">The=20
Program <EM>*Beauty will save the World</EM> <EM>*</EM> (according to =
the=20
prophecy of Fyodor Dostoyevsky, 1821 - 1881) is against the violence =
over the=20
world.</SPAN><SPAN lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; =
mso-pagination: none"><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">The=20
Artists&#8217; Declaration about the role of art in the modern society =
could be heard=20
from the special Art-exhibition, which was organized at the Royal Hall =
of Hotel=20
Eggers at the time of European Conference 15 - 17 June, 2001.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>But the riots, which were made =
in=20
Gothenburg by the violent activists-demonstrators from the different =
countries,=20
did not let people hear us. The artists from the different countries =
intend to=20
lead off the wide cultural movement against violence in the contemporary =
world.=20
</SPAN><SPAN lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: =
bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; =
mso-pagination: none"><B=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Art and humanism is =
similar.=20
Culture is an area of human activity, which is appealing to the =
individual=20
directly. The Program <EM>*Beauty will save the World*</EM> is in the =
meaning of=20
the growing role of art in the modern society <I=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-style: normal">as the universal mode to =
prevent</I> <I=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-style: normal">the violence by establishing =
rapport between=20
the different nations and cultures.</I> </SPAN></B><B=20
style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: =
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; =
mso-pagination: none"><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 11pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold; mso-bidi-font-size: =
10.0pt">&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; =
mso-pagination: none"><U><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Curators=20
of the Program <EM>*Beauty will save the World*</EM></SPAN></U><SPAN =
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">:</SPAN><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; =
mso-pagination: none"><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Sergej=20
Jakovlev (Sweden) <A=20
href=3D"http://www.ukartists.org/links.htm">http://www.ukartists.org/link=
s.htm</A>=20
or <A=20
href=3D"http://www.artists-in-residence.com/users/jakovlev">www.artists-i=
n-residence.com/users/jakovlev</A><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN></SPAN><SPAN lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; =
mso-pagination: none"><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Charles=20
Ford (USA) <SPAN style=3D"COLOR: blue"><A=20
href=3D"http://www.artfactory.nu/charles.htm">http://www.artfactory.nu/ch=
arles.htm</A></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: blue; mso-bidi-font-weight: =
bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; =
mso-pagination: none"><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; =
mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Nikolay=20
Tioply (Russia) <A=20
href=3D"http://www.rusmuseum.ru/ru/Abstract/naiv/naiv.html">http://www.ru=
smuseum.ru/ru/Abstract/naiv/naiv.html</A></SPAN><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: =
bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; =
mso-pagination: none"><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-GB style=3D"mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">&nbsp; </SPAN><SPAN =
lang=3DEN-GB=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: =
bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<DIV=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0cm; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: black =
1.5pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none">
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0cm; BORDER-TOP: =
medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0cm; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; MARGIN-LEFT: =
39.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; MARGIN-RIGHT: 36pt; PADDING-TOP: 0cm; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; =
mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-border-left-alt: solid black 1.5pt; =
mso-padding-alt: 0cm 0cm 0cm 4.0pt"><SPAN=20
lang=3DEN-US style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: EN-US">We =
supposed to=20
organize the art-forum with the big exhibition at September of 2001 in=20
Gothenburg as in the place of the last European Conference despite of =
violence=20
which was here. But the tragedy in New York destroyed our plans - the =
world was=20
shocked - but does not destroy our ideas. We hope that our ideas are =
alive and=20
will get a support.</SPAN><SPAN lang=3DEN-US=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: =
EN-US"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN lang=3DEN-US=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: EN-US">P.S. If you are =
interested,=20
we would send THE ARTIST'S DECLARATION and the complete text ABOUT =
ART<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;=20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0634_01C2240E.6B572310--