Delivered-To: spectre@mikrolisten.de X-Sender: mikro@192.109.42.8 Mime-Version: 1.0 To: spectre@mikrolisten.de, 7061 <404@jodi.org> From: Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de> Subject: Re: [spectre] jodi games Sender: spectre-admin@mikrolisten.de X-BeenThere: spectre@mikrolisten.de X-Mailman-Version: 2.0.8 Precedence: bulk List-Help: <mailto:spectre-request@mikrolisten.de?subject=help> List-Post: <mailto:spectre@mikrolisten.de> List-Subscribe: <http://post.openoffice.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre>, <mailto:spectre-request@mikrolisten.de?subject=subscribe> List-Id: SPECTRE mailing list for media art and culture in Europe. <spectre.mikrolisten.de> List-Unsubscribe: <http://post.openoffice.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre>, <mailto:spectre-request@mikrolisten.de?subject=unsubscribe> List-Archive: <http://post.openoffice.de/pipermail/spectre/> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:58:18 +0200 Status: R e: [s if p if e if c if t if r if e] j if o if d if i g if a if m if e if s

7061 404@jodi.org
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:55:11 +0100

                                         b    c
                                         u    s
                                         s    b
                                         n    u
                                         u    s
                                         =    =
                                         t    t
                                         c    c
                                         e    e
                                         j    j
                                         b    b
                                         u    u
                                         s    s
                                         ?    ?
                                         e    e
                                         d    d
                                         .    .
                                         n    n
                                         e    e
                                         t    t
                                         s    s
                                         i    i
                                         l    l
                                        >o    o
                                        er   >r
                                        bk   ek
                                        ii   bi
                                        rm   im
                                        c@   r@
                                        st    t
                                         s    s
                                         e    e
                                         u    u
                                         q    q
                                         e    e
                                         r    r
                                         -    -
                                         e    e
                                         r    r
                                         t    t
                                         c    c
                                         e    e
                                         p    p
                                         s    s
                                         :    :
                                         o    o
                                         t    t
                                         l    l
                                         i    i
                                         a    a
                                         m    m
                                         <    <

                                          ,
                                          >    ,
                               d d        e    >
                               l a        r    e
         r "                   u e        t    r
         o .      n           ,o r        c    t
         t e      o          .yw          e    c
         a z  e   i          el eo        p .  e
         r i  h   t          vetrt        s e  p >
         t s  t   n          ltia         / p  s p
         s        e          oa we     >  o o  / l
         i n  e   t          sv.tr     /  f r  o e
         n i  v   t        .  irfa     e  n u  f h
         i    a   a        t urooc     r  i E  n =
         m B  g            s opts      t  t    i t
         d K      e   d    i y c-u     c  s n  t c     >
         a    r   h   e    l  ueno     e  i i  s e     e>
 e_        0 :o   t   t      potay     p  l    i j     dg
 p_      t 4 tt       c    e lyom      s  / e  l b     .r
 o_      s   sa   r   e    t e rtf     /  n r  />u     eo
 r_      i n er   o t j    a hopsi     l  a u  nes     l.
 u_      l a ue   f c e    c  t-i      i  m t  ad?     ai
 E_        h qd     e r    i n ml.    0a  l l  m.e  ee id  e
  _   e  e t eo   s j      d ata e    0m  i u  lnd  ddsdo  d
 p_   d  h   rm   n b E    n cnped    2r  a c  ie.  ..eej  .
 e_   .  t s      r u R    y  esha    0e  m    atn  nnmm@  n
 e_   n    s re   e s T    s is tm    +p  / d  mse  eeas4 8e
 D_   e  o e uh   c   C        a       i  n n  /it  ttgn0 .t
: _   t  t l oT   n e E    e re tn    8p  i>a  nls 8ss a4 2s
pn_   s      y    o h P    h ogsae    1/  be   ioi .iiir< 4i
li_   i  d o      c t S    t  aahe    :e  -dt  brl 0lldt  .l
e _   l  e t g.              es tb    8d  i.r  -ko .ooo@109o
he_   o  t   nr   d h t    t ksK      5.  gna  iirk2rrjk6.0r
 r_   r  c t io  nn t s    o ne0ew    :e  ce   gmkl kk c011k
du_   k  e i tt  oa i i    n im4eo ,  7c  /ta  c@iu:ii]e7 .i
nt_   i  r   ca  s  w l  ,      sn s  1i  esi  /embnmmeo :2m
al_   m  i m er  rs      s s ton   i : f  did  er@ o@@rr,n9@
 u_   @  d i je  en ' g  g i atals d s2f  .le  dtt:ientbeo1e
ec_   n :  r ed  po E n  n   h hla o u0o  eom  .csesricadi@r
v _   i>te>t>ro>> i>R>i ai s tdtih j t0n  cr   eeecrtme<.sot
ia_   m ab    m  at T l -t i  n w    a2e  ikr  cpunecdp nrrc
hi_   d >  e r    s C i  e h mor t r t p  fio  isqeVeasneeke
cd_   a  d s ot  fe E a  e t epeua a Sno  fmf  f:ed-p-[ntVip
re_   -  l a fs  ou P m  r   lsgoh e  a.  o.   forense as-ms
am_   e  u e  i   Q S    g t beryt d  Jt  net  ot-ca r:mie
  _   r  o l nl  >  ' o    a ora       s  ers  nleem:teklm::
,r_   t  h p o    :   t    h r l,e    4o  pti  eirrlecRcoiro
oo_   c  s   se   _ o      t po ek     p  ocl  patPire erMeT
ff_   e    ; ah   _ t t       tsro    ,/  .e   omc aep:ok d-
n _   p  s g et   _   s    r a etj    i/  tpg  .<e Mhstri nd
It_   s  t i r    _ l e    e  dgc     r:  ssn  t p -T cBm ee
 s_      n b  y   _ i u    b seaea    Fp  o<i  s:s Xn:e @ Sr
 i_      e   gb   _ a q    m irsp      t  p l  ot:  erjse -e
 l_      m o n    _ m e    e  asss    :t  / i  pso  eebar Xv
  _      m o id   _   R    m ece i    eh  / a  /ot  Bduet  i
 E_   >  o t we   _ r      e r mr     t<  : m  /Pl  -nSrc  l
 R_      c   ot   a u :    r eu ot    a   p    :-i  Xe de  e
 T_        s lc     o t      hosfi    D:  t E  pta   S np  D
 C_      r a le   ] Y c    d tyk       e  t R  tsm     As
 E_      o w oj   e > e    n   cet     v  h T  ti<
 P_          fe   r   j    a ffolu     i  < C  hL      ::
 S_      s e >r   t   b      iilib     h    E  < :     mo
  _      n g      c   u    .   bf      c  : P    p     oT
         o a  n   e   S    x ue -,     r  e S  : l     r
         i s  e   p   >    a ocyoy     A  b    e e     F
         t s  e   s        l yilfn     -  i :  b H
         s e  b   [        e  nlnn     t  r d  i -
         e m      :        r g aiu     s  c I  r t
         u    s   e          nec f     i  s -  c s
         q r  a   R          ibie      L  b t  s i
           u  h              k ths        u s  b L
         y o  >              soati        s i  u
         n Y                 asm          n L  S
         A "                  lo s        U    -