[spectre] Video and Computer Art in Russia

Andrea Zapp zapp@snafu.de
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:32:28 +0000

during my recent lecture trip through Russia I also stayed in Perm in
the Urals. I was able to meet local video and computer artists and to
have a look at their work, they organised a Media Art Festival in
Perm in January this year with around 15 productions from Russia, the
Russian far east and Ukraine. They are very active and would be happy
to get more in contact and exchange with colleagues, curators and
artists from other countries. In case you are interested or have some
information for them, please mail
Andrew Mikhailow, taud@permonline.ru
Oleg Kirillov, dedalus@rambler.ru
Festival of Electronic and Media Art Perm.

Best

Andrea
--
andrea zapp

Martin Rieser/Andrea Zapp, editors:
New Screen Media. Cinema/Art/Narrative - Book and DVD
Publisher: British Film Institute (BFI), London and Center for Art
and Media (ZKM) Karlsruhe
January 2002
http://www.bfi.org.uk/newscreenmedia
www.amazon.co.uk