[spectre] horror horizons

clement Thomas ctgr@free.fr
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:10:17 +0200

don't be sad.

it is France after all.
what happened is that french (leftside) people was so sure to see Jospin win
the game that they didn't vote (thinking it was not usefull)
[ Usually, Le Pen supporters vote, and right wing too. ]
crazy ?
no !
french- cancan mode.

do you know that le Pen's score was 280 000 votes less than 1995 ?

and,
the Assemblée is to be renewed in june .... (elections legislatives)

--
you know what !, french people was bored by a soft campaign !
and now, everybody is dancing into the fire !

you see,
we have halloween in May !
--

best