[spectre] wtc air; front page; temple mount

David Blair blair@telepathic-movie.org
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 02:12:13 +0200

this is mainly us news, which to be silly could be called the spectre
haunting europe,
i'll eventually stop doing this.

1. yes following up on the previous post there was death in the studio
residencies at the WTC
http://www.nytimes.com/library/national/met_MISSING_richards.html

2. for those who don't read the paper of record here is the very large
underline linked web headline on 640pm saturday:
[headline sized type] Wider Spy Powers Gain Backing  http://www.nytimes.com
 you don't have to click it eh?

3. and, ok, so I read the Times too much. I can't get out of my head today
the article titled "Seeing Arafat Hurt by Attack, Sharon Cancels Talks"...
the last half of which was about a soccer stadium rally of Israeli Arabs
under the banner of defending Masjid Al-Aqsa [ie in the compound of
Al-Haram Al-Sharif, including Dome of the Rock, altogether known from the
other point of view as Temple Mount] ...

Remembering the importance of the literal geography of Apocalypse to
American Christians these past 30 years at very least [preached, eg to
Reagan in his living room before he became President]; and then reading
about and keeping in mind the history of the Place... including the very
successful arson by a demented apocalyptic Zionist, either Christian or Jew
[accounts differ?] in 1969... remembering NYC emigrants who have murdered
in Israel the past 30 years... Meir Kahane, Baruch Goldstein

http://www.muslimedia.com/archives/oaw99/haram30.htm
for a point of view on the history

David

------------
work available online

http://www.waxweb.org
Waxweb
("Wax or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees")
English/French/Japanese
Spanish in early 2001
--artist CD available--

perhaps in 2001:
http://www.telepathic-movie.org
The Telepathic Motion Picture of "THE LOST TRIBES"

David Blair