[spectre] columbian virus with the page of FBI secrets runs around

ana peraica ana.peraica@st.tel.hr
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:41:59 +0200

Dear all, especially to Alejo

I have just recieved a message with the .vbs attachment and went to check
out the properties, as it reports a virus. Message is

Subject: US PRESIDENT AND FBI SECRETS =PLEASE VISIT => (http://WWW.2600.COM)
<= I couldn't survive so I went to check out the page.
I think... virus. I still don't understand what it is and how it works,
but....

Text under it is also interesting:

rem  "Plan Colombia" virus v1.0=0A=
rem  by Sand Ja9e Gr0w   (www.colombia.com)=0A=
=0A=
rem  Dedicated to all the people that want to be hackers or crackers, in =
Colombia  =0A=
rem  This program is also a protest act against the violence and =
corruption that Colombia lives...=0A=
rem  I always wanting that all this finishes, I have said...=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
rem  Santa fe de Bogot=E1 2000/09=0A=
rem  I dedicate to all you the song "GoodBye" of Andreas Bochelli=0A=

=0A=
=0A=
rem  Thanks God..!=0A=
rem  A greeting for "Lina Mar=EDa" from "Santa fe de Bogot=E1"=0A=
rem  A greeting for "Tizo" from "Spain"=0A=
rem  And One kicked of tail to my friends, "eL ChE" and "ThE SpY"=0A=
=0A=
rem  okay, ok... =0A=
rem  my baby start here...=0A=
fso,dirsystem,dirwin,dirtemp,eq,ctr,file,vbscopy,dow,polyn,numero,polye=0A=

MsgBox "Dedicated to my best brother=3D>Christiam Julian(C.J.G.S.)" & =
 Page","http://WWW.2600.COM)<=3D"=0A=

best
ana