[spectre] The terror is only just beginning

honor honor@va.com.au
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:01:43 +0100

chris + all,

everything feels very heavy today in london.
our building is on 'black special' security alert, and the armoured police
all over london are supposed to be there to 'reassure' the public.

it seems, by all accounts that the most likely next zone of immediate
suffering is afghanistan, where the most unspeakable suffering is already a
daily occurance.
i'm feeling far from assured.

> >The targets for retribution are being identified. Islamic militants are the
> >most obvious, but 'advocates of internet privacy' seem to be next on the
> >list. Who will they come for next?

chris, i didn't hear this one.  where did you hear this?
would be v. good to follow-up on this ...

.hh