[spectre] from India

inke@snafu.de inke@snafu.de
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:47:34 MET

Dear Spectre,

today at the Sarai new media center here in New Delhi I heard that the spectre
list is alive and kickin ... :) so, in fact deep Europe is also to be found
over here ;). Cannot (un)fortunately send you any longer reports about my grand
trip around India because I have little time to sit in front of computer
screens, and if I do I am in fact in the middle of a presentation / lecture ...
and right now I am sitting in some cybercafe in New Delhi, the sound is
deafening in here, and the mechanical speaking bird is chewing my ears ;) did
somebody say new media ;)?

Hey, this is just to say hello (also to our new subscribers from India!)
will send some kind of weird travel report soon,
take care, Inke

www.v2.nl/~arns