[spectre] (no subject)

pre.verse][1:chpt 2.1][ netwurker@pop.hotkey.net.au
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:14:38 +1000

At 10:03 PM 11/09/01 -0400, timothy wrote:
>Why we need to read little prose texts from per.verse is beyond me. Stop.
Don't think that we need poetic paeans to tragedy. Stop.

Dear Timothy and All,

 My intention was in no way to cause offence, demonstrate insensitivity, or
delay information that would offer enhanced understanding of the
circumstances surrounding the American tragedy. It was my intention to
offer a perspective [in a creative format, similar to your response, as
well as deal with my personal terror] regarding the relevant information
that I am attempting to negotiate - via geographical and communicative
distances/boundaries.

 I'll henceforth refrain from sending any subsequent responses to the list.

Regards,
Mez Breeze

  	net.wurker][mez][
 pro.ject.ile x.blooms.x .go.here.