[spectre] cross-posting

honor honor@va.com.au
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 18:20:40 +0100

hi,

 >At 18:41 08/09/2001 +0200, clement Thomas - pavu.com wrote:
> >PS : i keep syndicating too
> >So I cc to plug the thread, if so.

given the amount of abuse directed toward members of spectre on the
'syndicate' right now, is it really a good idea to be forwarding spectre
posts in that direction?  especially as we are still just working out what
the list is, and what's its function is.

i was just taking a look at the web archives of the 'syndicate' on
anart.no, and given the amount of hostility on that list now, i know i
would certainly prefer my postings to spectre not forwarded on, if that's ok.
the syndicate-spectre discussion has also spread to the sarai-reader list
now.
personally i'd rather just be sure that when i post to spectre, its to
spectre, and not to a selection of other lists.

thanks.

best

honor