[spectre] spectres partially uncovered?

honor honor@va.com.au
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:18:18 +0000

hi darko, all

> >if the subscriber list will be published, here is a suggestion: to publish
> >only names [real / artistic / institutional / corporate / split / multiple
> >personalities ...] with no e-mail addresses ... [no spam guaranteed!]

i don't think spectre collects this information.  if they did, this would
obviously be the most sensible thing to distribute.
as far as i know, no-one has this data centralised .
i understood that when you subscribe to spectre, you simply supply an email
address.
andreas? inke?

the list of subscribers' partial email addresses may have to do for
now.  at least people can look at the list and have a small sense of who is
on the list.
i'll be sending it out tomorrow at about noon GMT.  if anyone wants me to
omit their partial edress from the posting, let me know :)

.hh