[spectre] Re: SPECTRE digest, Vol 1 #102 - 7 msgs

David Blair blair@telepathic-movie.org
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:55:49 +0100

>I simply notice that spectre is never more alive than when discussing about
>Syndicate case.
>Is there no rising spectre ?

Welcome, as always, Clement, but
well, gee, as they say in the movies, this list may be more than a bit dead
or deadly professional, but it seems to me that you are almost never more
alive here than when you visit with Bile-Colored glasses from the land of
Honest Folk.

>I simply drop your stone back to your garden, before i throw the big one to
>follow.

um, Maitress! Clement has stones!
ok, now i have  insulted you. but let me just say that one of the real
problems of the previous collapse was the use of endless and gratuitous
insult and injury [otherwiseknownasflaming, to be secretive].... so please
wash your hands before you pass the bread.

>with no greatings to you, unfair citizen of the network.

speaking no good french at all, I  however appreciate your play, turning
greet into great into grate. But frankly I prefer have the slight hum of a
slow list to more insults, good morning, good afternoon, and good night.

David