[spectre] Re: SPECTRE +

JSalloum@aol.com JSalloum@aol.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:01:37 EST

Dear Inke and Andreas,

Thank you for the the update on the demise of the Syndicate and the founding
of Spectre. It was very informative for me who was an on and off again
subscriber to Syndicate. If 'proper' and possible it would be interesting to
know who is on the Spectre list, who we are addressing when we post.. perhaps
a list of names or if people send a brief 'hello' would be useful.

In any case,
best wishes with all,
Jayce

ps: feel free to delete the self promotion bit below.

--
Jayce Salloum

World Wide Video Festival, Amsterdam (to 11/11/01)
Museum of Civilization, Hull (Ottawa), "The Lands Within" (to 3/03)
Museum of Modern Art, Belgrade, "Conversations" (to 12/2/01)

http://www.dijafragma.com/konverzacija/1salloum.htm
http://www.wwvf.nl/2001/programme/0salloum.htm
http://www.argosarts.org/exhibition-salloum.html
http://www.lot.at/politics/contributions/s_jayce1.htm