[spectre] project hope - invitation - call for works

Reiner Strasser reiner.s@netartefact.de
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:11:36 +0100

project hope - call for (new media, net art, cyberpoetry) works
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

collecting[reflecting]spreading hope
.
cumulating (positive) energy
.
esprit
.
light
.
balance
.
"chi"
.
hope
.
.
.
hope@nonfinito.de

In these dark times, we are finding people in pain, people suicidal, people
sick with worry, people with the threatening dark sky; in these dark times,
we seem to sense the beginning of the end, or at least the end of the
beginning.

This is a call for work, for hope; this is a call for hope, for the
hopeless, for all of us; this is a call for hope in spite of the world,
perhaps through another world, beneath your feet or beyond.

We are setting up a page for hope, http://nonfinito.de/hope/ and a call for
works (1), for illuminations...

Please contact hope@nonfinito.de to place your entry.

Thank you so much.

Reiner Strasser
Annie Abrahams, Alan Sondheim - (on the side)

(1) step one: new media, net art, cyberpoetry works

//sorry for cross.postings