[spectre] News about meeting in Linz??

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck@transmediale.de
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:50:16 +0200

folks,
i am sorry to come in on this so late. i will only be in linz on sunday and
monday, and we all know how busy those days at the ars always are. so i
think that you should try to meet on tuesday, as planned, and i will talk
to whoever i run into.
the discussion in the last days has shown that there is a strong interest
in the new list, and i feel that we will be able to find the right balance
between the different needs. inke is going on a trip to india at the
weekend and i will be travelling till wednesday. as i expect quite some
admin work as soon as we announce the new list, i would like to take it
slowly and invite people on an individual basis at the moment, and only 'go
public' in a couple of weeks. if there is stuff you want to feed to the old
syndicate list so that people don't miss it, you can always post it there
and it will get forwarded, i am sure. anna is, at the moment, pushing more
stuff than i ever did, for lack of good content from the rest of the list.
have to run.
regards,
-a