[rohrpost] VIDEOBITES / Open Call for Videos!

contact at stefanriebel.de contact at stefanriebel.de
Fre Feb 10 20:52:05 CET 2012

ABTEILUNG FÜR ALLES ANDERE
DEPARTMENT FOR EVERYTHING ELSE

Open Call for Videos!

OPEN CALL DEADLINE: February 28th 2012
NEXT SCREENNING: March 6th 2012 at 18:30 at A.A.A.

a rainbow, a sunrise or a sunset, a street, a year, a day or an afternoon, a minute, a second, just one of those moments...

Calling on! creative videos, mobile creations, captured instants, recorded situations and everything else...

... a rainbow, a sunrise or a sunset, a street, a year, a day or an afternoon, a minute, a second,...  waves, vibrations, rythm and unrhythm , synchronicity, connexions and disconnections. Time, Change, doubts, decisions, plans, actions, destiny, revolutions and evolutions... Is everything connected to everything else? what is "the other" and what is "me"? Is it another language, culture or point of view? Is it something I am not interested on, or may I just not know about it? ... Is the everything else weird, mysterious, distant or ignored? Beautiful, curious or inspiring? Is is out there? or is it inside? what is it that, we call the "Everything Else"?

UPLOAD YOUR PROPOSALS at www.elmur.net

ABTEILUNG FÜR ALLES ANDERE
 WWW.A-A-A.CC

ein Projekt von Plusnull und Künstlerhaus am Acker! e.V.