[rohrpost] Doo U No?

n0name at gmx.de n0name at gmx.de
Mit Apr 1 11:34:51 CEST 2009

Doo U No?

Do you know what GEMA is?

Uhu!

They booted out the cool videos on the German YouTube site, man.
'Cause...

Who, the GEMA?

Ah, no! The GEMA is just a fucking national fund for these immaterial
goods, like Creative Commons is. Google itself had done it.

Google did Creative Commons?

Arrgh! No, they just want the biggest economy in Europe and so they took
off all copyright shit videos--I don't know.

Mh, I'm loving it... The Google and the videos. It's highly productive,
mhja. But if I boot my netbook and they boot me and my videos out,
thaaat's a bad thing.

But you don't GEMA, aren't you?

No, I don't GEMA! I don't Coke either.

Yo, good boy! Let's get a Bionade.

Doo u no?
Doo u no? Doo u no?
Ohoo, doo doo!

Doo u yo?
Doo u yo? Doo u yo?

(x) 2009

in: n0name newsletter #136 -- Erscheint in Kuerze in Deiner Mailist
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a